Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Orangeberry Book Tour for 100 Unfortunate Days

Starting December 8th my book 100 Unfortunate Days will be on tour with Orangeberry Book Tours, and I will be in great company.  Fellow Indie Writers Unite authors Terry Simpson and Mary Pat Hyland will be touring their books Etchings of Power and Terminal Diner, along with many other great authors.

I am lucky enough to be hosting Ashley Fontainne, Yvonne Hertzberger and Mary Pat Hyland on my blog this month, and hopefully several others.

We will be featured on blogs and hopefully generate interest about our books.

Please visit the Orangeberry site and check out 100 Unfortunate Days, along with all the other great authors on the tour.  See you there!

 http://www.orangeberrybooktours.com/2011/09/book-launch-festival-2011.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to know what you think. All spam or comments with links will be deleted.